Hi! I’m currently a first year PhD student in Computer Science at Northeastern University. I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Hongyang R. Zhang. Previously, I completed my undergrad in Computer Science and Mathematics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and worked with Prof. Jianxi Gao.
My primary research interest is to apply machine learning techniques to complex graph-structured data including developing efficient algorithms for graph neural networks and improving their generalization. I am also passionate about network science in epidemiology aspects such as intervention on mobility networks. If you have any questions or interested in my work, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- March 2022: 🎉🎉 I’m accepted by Northeastern University and will be enrolled in September!
* indicates co-first authorship
- Percolation of Temporal Hierarchical Mobility Networks during COVID-19
Haoyu He, Hengfang Deng, Qi Wang, and Jianxi Gao
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A
- September 2022 - present: Ph.D. in Computer Science, Northeastern University
- August 2018 - December 2021: B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
🎖 Honors and Awards
- Magna Cum Laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, May 2022
- Foundations of Computer Science(CSCI 2200) mentor, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Spring 2020 Fall 2020 Spring 2021